When you are looking for a garage door compan you want a company that will be there when you need them. We have a garage door service that guarantees that we will be there when our customers need us no matter what day or time it is. It is our 24/7 emergency garage doorservice. We do all garage door services for our customers. One service that we do at our garage door company is garage door maintenance/adjustments. This is a service that can save you a lot of money in the long run. How? Because ourgarage door contractor will come out to your garage door and do a preventative service on your garage door. This includes checking all over the parts and make sure they have no problems and doing a regularly maintenance lubrication.
Our springs service at our Garage Door company is the best. This service we are proud of because it saves people from getting hurt. How? These garage door springs can be very dangerous to replace or install. They can snap back and hurt someone bad. This is why we recommend that you always have professionals like us take care of yourgarage door springs. There are only two different springs that are used on garage doors. They are:
* Torsion garage door springs- These are for heavy garage doors and come in two sets of two.
* Extension garage door springs- These are for light garage doors and come in one set of two.
* Galvanized garage door springs-These can be torsion or extension and are bonded strong through a metallic reaction combining zinc and iron
Garage door openers are an addition to a garage door that a lot of people choose to have installed on their garage door. Yes, you can operate your garage door without one. But an opener makes it a lot easier. Without an opener you have to open and close a garage door manually. With the garage door opener you can just touch a switch and your garage door will go up or down So much easier. Our Garage Door in Portola Valley has the best brands of openers in the market. We carry brands like Sears, Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, and Marantec. You might think you could install one yourself but think again, they are heavy and bulky and difficult to install. But our garage door contractors can install them with ease. We will even match them up to your drive whether it is a;
* Chain Drive- This is the most common drive. It is quite noisy. But the least expensive.
* Screw Drive- This is the next up. It is a little less noisy and a little more expensive
* Belt Drive- The belt drive is very quiet but is more costly then the other two.
With the openers we have garage door remotes. These include these brands:
* Genie Intellicode – this remote has rolling code technology for your safety and security. Rolling code technology means that each time you open your door the inner code will automatically change so that it cannot be traced and copied for criminal purposes.
* Liftmaster Security + - this remote also has rolling code technology.
* Clicker – deemed as the one true universal garage door remote.
* Multi Code – this remote allows you to be on a few different frequencies at once.
These remotes come in many styles and sizes. Our garage door company can install them for you and we can also repair them for you.
Or what if you have just had a garage built and you need a garage door installed? All you have to do is call us at Garage Door in Portola Valley and ask us about our garage door replacements/installations service. We will let you choose from the wide choice of garage doors that we have. These arewooden garage doors, steel garage doors, aluminum garage doors and Craftsman garage doors. We also haveglass garage doors for the modern look. Glass garage doors have become popular among our customers. Our customers like that these doors allow their garage to fill with sunlight and that they still have their privacy. By the way we also can replace garage door windows.
Are you having any of these problems with your garage door?
* door off track
* broken emergency release
* replace section of garage door
* weather strip
* bottom garage door rubber
At Garage Door in Portola Valley we can repair all of thee problems with our garage door repair service. We can do these repairs and so many more. If you want it done right then you need to call the best.
Our Garage door cables & tracks service will take care of these issues:
* cable snapped
* cable loose
* cable came off the drum
* cable broken
* replace garage track
* repair bent garage door track
We are the best in garage door cables & tracks services. We know how important these parts are and will take great care of them.